Terms and conditions
- 1 Scope and definitions of terms
(1) The following terms and conditions shall apply to all transactions between us and the consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
(2) A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed either to his/her commercial or self-employed professional activity (§13 BGB – Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch / German Civil Code).
- 2 Contract conclusion, contract text storage
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of a contract apply to orders placed via our online shop at http://www.makramee-shop.com.
(2) The contract is made with
(3) The offering of goods in our online shop does not constitute a legally binding contractual offer on our part, but is merely a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer submits a binding offer to enter into a sales contract.
(4) Upon the receipt of an order in our online shop, the following provisions shall apply: by successfully completing the order process provided on our online shop, the consumer enters into a binding purchase agreement.
The order takes place in the following steps:
1) Selection of the desired goods
2) Confirmation by clicking the “Add to cart” button
3) Verification of the information in the shopping cart
4) Clicking the “Proceed to checkout” button
5) Logging into the online shop after registering and entering login details (email address and password).
6) Review of and where applicable correction of the data entered.
7) Binding dispatch of the order by clicking the “Make payment” button.
After checking his/her details and prior to the binding dispatch of the order, the consumer can return to the webpage on which the customer’s details are recorded by pressing the “Back” button of his/her internet browser and correct any errors or cancel the order process by closing his/her internet browser. We will confirm receipt of the order immediately by sending out an automatically generated email (“Order confirmation”). With this email we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our online shop: We store the contract text and send you the order details by email. In addition, you can also view our terms and conditions at any time at www.makramee-shop.com/agb . You can view your past orders in our customer section under My account -> Orders.
- 3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, payment date
(1) All prices listed include the statutory VAT and other price components but do not include shipping costs.
(2) The consumer can either make an advance payment or pay via PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has opted for advance payment, he/she must pay the purchase price without undue delay upon conclusion of the contract.
- 4 Delivery
(1) Unless not clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are available for immediate dispatch. The delivery takes place within approx. 3 to 6 working days. In the case of advance payment, the delivery period begins on the day following the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer; in the case of all other payment methods, the delivery period begins on the day following the conclusion of the sales contract. If the last day of the delivery period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the delivery deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the goods sold shall not pass to the buyer until the buyer has received the goods.
- 5 Retention of title
All goods remain our property until we have received full payment of the purchase price.
- 6 Right of cancellation under consumer protection law:
Right of cancellation for consumers
Consumers have the right to cancel under the following terms, whereby a consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which cannot predominantly be attributed either to his/her commercial or self-employed professional activity:
Instruction on right of cancellation
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party designated by you and who is other than the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us
Phone: +49 (0) 9805 933 209
Fax: +49 (0) 9805 932 9416
by means of a clear statement (for example a letter sent by post, fax or email) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may use the below sample cancellation form, but this is not mandatory.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel this contract, we shall reimburse all payments received from you, including delivery charges (except for additional charges resulting from your choice of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us). This reimbursement will be made without undue delay and within a period of fourteen days from the date on which we received your communication on the cancellation of this contract. For such reimbursement we will use the same means of payment you used in the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You must send back or hand over the goods without undue delay and in any case by no later than fourteen days from the day on which you communicate to us your cancellation of this contract. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the goods within the fourteen-day period.
You will have to bear the regular cost of returning the goods.
End of instruction on right of cancellation
- 7 Cancellation form
Sample cancellation form
(If you wish to cancel the sales contract, please fill out this form and send it back to:)
Fax: +49 (0) 9805 932 9416
I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
Name(s) of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if sent as hardcopy)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
- 8 Warranty
The statutory warranty regulations apply.
- 9 Contract language
The language of the contract is German.
In the event of a contradiction between the original German text and its translation, the German version takes precedence.
Free AGB created by agb.de
Alternative dispute resolution according to Article 14, Paragraph 1 Regulation (EU) No 524/2013 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 21 May 2013 on online dispute resolution for consumer disputes and amending Regulation (EC) No 2006/2004 and Directive 2009/22/EC (Regulation on consumer ODR) and §36 VSBG (Verbraucherstreitbeilegungsgesetz – German Act on Alternative Dispute Resolution in Consumer Matters):
The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR), which you can find at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. We are neither bound nor willing to take part in any settlement action before a consumer arbitration board.